This is a small but amazing list of youtube channels I came across, that teachers and parents can use for study and leisure time. Some videos that I watched on these channels are so well done that it was hard to stop watching one after another!
– Crash Course Kids: 5th Grade Science and more subjects.
– Science Channel: myths busters, outrageous Acts of Science, how it’s made, how the universe works.
– SciShow Kids: experiments, machines, animals, space, the human body and much more.
– National Geographic Kids: a wide range of adventures and exploration topics.
– Free School: famous art, classical music, children’s literature, and natural science.
– Geography Focus: profiles of countries and regions, descriptions of important landmarks and geographical features, and discussion of international issues.
– SciShow: delving into the scientific subjects that defy our expectations and make us even more curious!
– Kids Learning Tube: educates kids through music and animation in a fun and unique approach to learning.
– Geeek Gurl Diaries: for all who like Raspberry Pi, Arduino, Python, Programming, Computer Science, Logic, Electronics, and being geeky and awesome.
– Mike Likes Science: science-inspired music videos
– Science Max: the exciting new series that turbocharges all the science experiments you’ve done at home.
– SoulPancake: Dive into our brain batter of shows like Kid President, My Last Days, Tell My Story, 0-100, That Moment, Gateways and more! Speak your mind, unload your questions, and figure out what it means to be human.
Do you know any other channels that are great for home learning? Please share with us below!
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.