How do I register
Click to “join now” as an institution or an educator.
If you choose to register as an Educator:
- Fill in your profile.
- Fill in your projects.
- Congratulations: You are a part of the community! Now you can search for and connect with institutions, join EDU groups, read EDU Blog and receive updates to stay updated with education trends, search for Professional Development workshops, among many other things.
If you choose to register as an Institution:
- Contact EDU Harbor team to arrange membership fee payment (see below).
- Get access to your page.
- Fill in your institution profile.
- Congratulations: You are registered! Now you can search for and connect with educators, join EDU groups, read EDU Blog and receive updates to stay updated with education trends, request Professional Development workshops, among many other things.
Membership fee for institutions
Dear community members, in order to keep this community growing, all institutions that join the platform are required to pay a membership fee. The membership fee is the same for every institution that registers on the platform.
A special fee of 100 USD for 12 months is offered to institutions that sign up before September 28th, 2019. After September 28th, 2019, the regular membership fee of 500 USD for 12 months will take place.
I registered but I still can access my account
The admin has to check the information provided and activate your account.
- Should I join as an educator?
Yes, IF: you work in an institution as a teacher, coach, curriculum designer, manager, head of school, etc., and you would like to stay updated on with the latest education trends, best jobs online and offline, research and policies on global and local education.
- Should I join as an institution?
Yes, IF: you are running an education institution or department (training center, school, an HR department, etc.) and you are constantly or occasionally looking for educators such as teachers, coaches, curriculum designers, managers, heads of school, etc. Or maybe you’re just about to open a centre and want to get a top online or offline team of educators who would design a unique and outstanding curriculum for your centre.
- Why should I fill in the Projects?
The Projects you’ve done before will showcase your work and help institutions understand your value and contact you faster. Having Projects filled in also allows you to connect with institutions.
- What should I write in the Projects?
You can add all or a few of the projects you have done in the past – whether it’s connected to your current job position or not, it will help you to showcase your experience and talent. The more links or visuals you attach, the more noticeable your profile will be.
- Why EDU Harbor?
EDU Harbor is a community of educators, where you can find anything an educator needs and wants – relevant online and offline jobs and projects, community talks and advice, weekly news, links to the top research papers and articles on education, professional development training suggestions and discounts.