Landing Page › Updates › Blog › 2 Ways to Identify Top Skills Your Students Need for the Future › Reply To: 2 Ways to Identify Top Skills Your Students Need for the Future
I trust the world of the future will continue the changing rapidly.
Workplace will becomes more project-oriented.
Global security crisis will increase. (The proliferation of cybercrime)
To be success, people need to/have:
1. Ability to cope with change
2. Ability to integrate resources (professional knowledge/human resources/integration)
3. Safety awareness and prevention ability in various professional fields
4. Strengthen the education of heuristic thinking
How to learn and apply, how to think.
5.EQ training (the ability of integration is needed for the decentralization of manpower)
6. Leadership training
(School education is to educate people to form a good personality , build faith; workplace education is for people to practice skills. )
7. Develop children’s enthusiasm and ability to solve problems.
Therefore, the school needs to pay close attention to the social change and global news, to make the education applicable, to cultivate children’s concern and responsibility for the environment and humanities, so that the education can be put into practice. Children don’t look forward to what they want to do when they grow up, they look forward to solving big problems for human beings.